After completing 30 days of yoga, I decided I would share why you too should practice yoga. Before jotting down a few reasons, I took a moment to try and think of why you shouldn’t, just for shits and giggles, ya know? Quite frankly, I got nothin’! I’ve come to the conclusion that everyone should do yoga and in fact I’m not sure why it isn’t a prerequisite for life in general! Below you’ll find a brief list of reasons you should start TODAY!
- Reduces stress levels
- Can aide in lowering high blood pressure
- Improves balance and flexibility
- Improves and supports range of motion
- Improves strength
- Aides in better sleeping patterns
- Increases blood flow
- Supports overall heart health
- Improves posture
- Can boost self esteem
- Encourages better eating habits
- Creates the foundation for a healthier lifestyle
Now will you give yoga a try?